We take the sensitive SCP1000 barometric pressure sensor, match it with a sensitive SHT15 humidity sensor, and we give you weather over USB! Ok, so it doesn't really predict the weather, but you can immediately tell what the current pressure, humidity, and temperature is. Graphed over time you can watch weather fronts move in and the rain come down.
Serial output is a single visible ASCII string at 9600bps.
There is a footprint and switch for 'RF'. This unit can be powered from our large solar cell and data can be transmitted via our BlueSMiRF wireless modem! All you need now is a greenhouse to monitor. Features:
- Powered over USB or externally
- Absolute barometric pressure accurate within +/-150 Pascal
- Relative humidity accurate within +/-2%
- Temperature accurate within +/-0.3 degrees C
- Serial output 9600bps 8-N-1
- Measurement rate of 1Hz
CAD $129.61 CAD $109.95