The Über board is back. This is a fairly large board with cellular, GPS, accelerometer, data logging, bluetooth, and USB development. This board combines the power of the Phillips ARM core along with empty sockets for many of the powerful components from SparkFun.
- LPC2148 - 60MIPs ARM processor with 512k flash
- 12MHz crystal for USB
- Limited USB support
- 32.768kHz RTC crystal
- Socket for EM408 SiRF III GPS receiver
- Socket for GM862 global cellular modem
- Socket for micro SD card (up to 2GB)
- Socket for BlueSMiRF short range RF modem
- Triple Axis Accelerometer MMA7260QT
- Tri-color LED for color mixed status indicator
- JTAG port for debugging
- RS232 for debugging and external communication
Using the LPC2148 and the GCC free tool chain, you can setup all sorts of applications! From vehicle tracking, package tracking, person tracking, shock/drop detection, data logging, cellular email notifications, wireless data capture - you name it, the Uber board has it covered.
This product comes with empty sockets for peripheral components. These extra components must be ordered separately.Source Code: